***ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION THAT ARE SENT WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE***
All Event Communication
Traveling to Kansas City
- Park Locations and Directions
- Where to stay
- Airport Information for major airlines
- Car Rental Information
- And more.
View Email (Click Here)
Learn about the history of the All State event
- Why did it begin
- Our goals for the future
- What you can expect from the event
- Why this is so important to us and the future of youth baseball
- See all of the Jerseys revealed for each state
Fields and Rules
- Equipment Restrictions
- Park highlights and rules
- Concession Information
- Cooler rules for each park
Final Preparations and What to Pack
- A checklist of items to pack for the event.
- Weather information for Kansas City in August.
- Details on the event’s dress code and uniform requirements.
- Any last-minute updates or changes to the schedule.
Explore Kansas City – Local Attractions Guide
- A list of must-visit attractions and activities in Kansas City.
- Recommendations for dining and local cuisine. Email 1: January 1st – Welcome and Registration Confirmation
- Subject: Welcome to the National All State Event in Kansas City!
- A warm welcome and introduction to the event.
- Confirmation of their registration details.
- A link to the event website for more information.
- A brief overview of what they can expect at the event.
- Important dates and deadlines.
- Information on museums, parks, and cultural sites.
- Links to helpful resources for exploring the city.
Meet the Coaches and Special Event Coordinators
- Introduction to the event’s coaches.
- Highlights of our special events or performances planned for the event.
The Final Countdown to the National All State Event!
- A final reminder of key dates, including checkin info.
- Tips for making the most of the event experience.
- Emergency contact information and event logistics.
- Any important updates or announcements.
What to expect from the best Opening Day Celebration of the year!
- Full Itinerary
- Expected Weather
- What to bring
- What to expect
Welcome to the National All State Event – Let’s Begin!
- A warm welcome to Kansas City and the National All State event.
- Last-minute logistics and check-in instructions.
- A reminder of the first day’s schedule and activities.
- Encouragement to connect with fellow participants and make the most of the event.